Seven Figure Staffing
Client Success Manager – Fulltime Position
We are a startup with a proven method to help staffing & recruiting professionals transform their businesses and the lives of their clients. We are looking to expand our Client Success team and are looking for a Client Success Manager (CSM) who possesses a strong drive for results and is a self-starter. Duties for the CSM will include a broad range of tasks such as on-boarding and training clients, maintaining ongoing client relationships, implementing strategies and tactics provided in our curriculum, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer requests.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new tools, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal CSM should proactively engage with clients, maximize value, be familiar with basic LinkedIn and Facebook marketing practices, and create strategies to grow our customer base. If you are passionate about customer experiences, detail-oriented, and excited to roll up your sleeves to drive customer value, you may be just who were looking for.
- Onboard and train clients in the program.
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Deliver result-focused training.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze client data to improve client experience.
- Hold regular video calls with clients.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the client and mediate between the client and the company.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Document all interaction with your clients.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Aid in product design and product development.
- 2+ years’ Customer Success experience
- Communications or Marketing Degree (or equal experience).
- Digital marketing experience (Facebook ads, LinkedIn, Email, etc.).
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-departmentally to determine how to better serve our clients.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.